Sunday, February 2, 2014

Daily Shenanigans

I am sorry it has been so long since i last blogged. Things have been just a tad bit out of control since the end of last semester. To start with, i moved out of where i had been living during finals week. Which, although it sounds very stressful, was such a blessing. That place was one of the worst experiences of my life. While i was there i met some of the most hateful people i have ever come into contact with and was very ready to move out. I love where i am now, though. The classes that i am taking are going well. I'm taking quite a few more credits than i did last semester so my hours are pretty much all accounted for. 

I am so thankful to be back in virginia. Erik came to visit me the weekend after school started and i realized just how glad i am to not be 12 hours away from him anymore. He is such a blessing to me and i am so blessed that he is willing to come see me when he knows i need him. We had a great time together. 

We have definitely been under a cold spell here. The way the campus is laid out is in such a way that i have to walk quite a ways in order to get to anywhere that i need to get, so the weather and wind have been a killer. I'm from New England and even i say it is absolutely freezing. It wasn't until the end of last week that it started to warm up a little tiny bit. I have been wearing hats, gloves, and layers everywhere that i go. it's crazy. 

Coffee and books have been consuming my life lately and i think i need to get back to that now since i have a lot of work to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment