Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Me time



This week has been a week like no other,
absolutely and completely filled to overflowing with "things."
I have been stretched in every way possible...emotionally,
physically (sickness again), mentally....the whole shebang.

I cannot express my excitement right now, though.
We just received word that classes are cancelled and i could
not be more thrilled! let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

I am currently curled up in bed with my favorite soft furry throw blanket.
I am  wearing a hoodie and yoga pants.
(Both of which i praise Jesus for every day.)
I am smelling hot chocolate from my purple keurig i'm and about to
pull out some chocolate, watch say yes to the dress
and have some me time.
because...i can.

No more books, no more walking in the cold,
no more writing, no more studying.
everyone needs a little 'me time' every now and again.
i am taking mine tonight, and it feels great.

i would strongly encourage this to anyone,
if it's possible, set the books down, brew
some coffee, eat some chocolate, and curl up.
it'll do a world of good, i promise.




1 comment: